Richmond Olympiad Gymnastics Bingo Schedule & Rules
- Category: James River Athletic Boosters
SATURDAY 7 PM
Saturday Night: Doors Open at 5 PM, Game Starts at 7 PM
|1||Early Bird - Double Bingo||Blue||$100|
|2||Early Bird - 2 Straights||Orange||$100|
|3||Early Bird - Regular Bingo||Green||$100|
|4||Early Bird - 2 Straights||Yellow||$100|
|5||Early Bird - Double Bingo||Pink||$100|
|7||Block of Nine||Blue||$100|
|9||Stamp and 4 Corners||Orange||$100|
|11||Lucky Star Progressive Bingo|| Not to exceed
|16||Letter "X" Progressive||
| Not to exceed
DOOR PRIZES - INTERMISSION
|18||Bonanza Progressive||Coverall|| Not to exceed
|21||Triangle Progressive|| Not to exceed
|25||Lucky "7" Progressive|| Not to exceed
|27||Block of 9||Aqua||$100|
|28||Pick "8" Progressive||8||Not to exceed
|King and Queen Chances Begin on Game #1.
Jackpots are included in the computers.
ADMISSION WINDOW PRICING
|OPTION #1 – PAPER GAME PACK||$20|
|OPTION #2– 1 COMPUTER||$30|
|OPTION #3– 1 COMPUTER & GAME PACK||$40|
|OPTION #4 – 2 COMPUTERS & GAME PACK||$45|
|OPTION#5 – 3 COMPUTERS & GAME PACK||$50|
|BONANZA Three Face||Three Face||$1|
|LUCKY 7 Single||Single||$1|
|PICK 8 Single||Single||$1|
|LETTER X Three Face||Three Face||$1|
|JACKPOT Three Face||Three Face||$1|
PAPER GAME PACK – Includes Early Bird Games, Regular Games and Quickie Games
COMPUTER – Includes 24 Early Bird faces, 54 Regular Game faces, 54 Jackpot faces, and 3 each Triangle, Bonanza and Letter X
Limit of 3*Computers prior to Intermission
TOTAL OF 5* COMPUTERS
*Does not include birthday machine
Intermission Computers $ 10.00 EACH
WITH ADMISSION RECEIPT
*At the discretion of the Game Manager
- We recognize only the following ways to win at regular bingo:
- a. (5) Vertical Rows
- c. (2) Diagonal Rows
- b. (5) Horizontal Rows
- d. Four (4) Corners
- It is the responsibility of each person having Bingo to make sure the CALLER hears you.
- The last number called must be on the sheet of the person calling Bingo.
- There is only one prize per game – including the Jackpot.
- The James River HS Athletic Booster reserves the right to reduce prize amounts in instances when attendance is 100 people or less.
- $100 is the maximum that can be awarded on all games except the Triangle, Bonanza, and Lucky 7, Pick 8, Letter X and Jackpot.
- A One Thousand Dollar ($1,000.00) Jackpot is guaranteed if attendance permits (100+).
- The James River HS Athletic Boosters reserves the right to withhold any prize if cheating is suspected.
- In the case of ties, prizes will be split.
- Children under the age of ten (10) are not permitted in the Bingo Hall. Children ten (10) and older are allowed in the Bingo Hall ONLY if they are playing Bingo.
- There will be no admissions once the Second Half has started.
NOTICE: DO NOT ADVANCE BINGO WIZARD MACHINE UNTIL THE CALLER HAS VERIFIED A WINNER.